Kinda Hazy

Started by Flash Harry, September 28, 2013, 04:51:08 AM

andy casson

Oh Yes! I loved this! In your face live...raw,wonderful! T in bed? I loved the original by JK, but this rocks in a whole new way.. excellent guys, and very jealous!

andy

kenny mac

It sounds like you guys are having a great time,and from what I can gather from jim,very productive.
Keep up the good work.

Ted

Good stuff. Was this recorded live to just a couple of mics for a stereo mix, or was it multi-tracked?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Flash Harry

Quote from: Ted on September 29, 2013, 06:30:09 PMGood stuff. Was this recorded live to just a couple of mics for a stereo mix, or was it multi-tracked?

I think that this used probably 5 mics and an electric drum kit. It was recorded live and I think that the kit was played through Geirs stereo - we hadn't refined the recording process to include headphones at this point.

I think that Tim and I were singing 'Shining...  Brightly...' into the same mics as we were using for the acoustic guitars. It's all a little hazy to be honest....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Yep - mike and I are on the acoustic guitar stereo mic. Geir's guitar is plugged in direct I think, and my guitar is mic'd at the amp - I think!

Flash Harry

Thumbs up for this one at work today! I don't often share stuff at work but this had to be done.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Stunning opener guys. A word of advice, don't share mikes after eating rollmops. Top notch. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gu Djin

Sounds like you had a ball.  Good stuff Again

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

was this the first song we did? it all seems kinda hazy to me.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

dasilvasings

It is amazing that it sounds like you have being playing together for ages!

Met on!
recorder
Boss Micro BR