Time:
0:00
Volume:

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Your most moving and beautiful lyric yet, thats some damn chorus man, whew........I hope that chunk of rock leaves us alone.  A total win.  And there's that chorus again........hits hard.  Beautiful acoustic solo sections.  I'll be playing this one a lot, down in my bunker, with one eye to the sky.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

The acoustic guitar rhythm and the solo sections are killer! The chorus words and melody are very memorable...I find they are still humming in my head. I couldn't quite make out the verse lyric but the melody works well. Good one henwrench.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

AndyR

SUPERB!

Hoorah!

Glad your "I'm not recording for a while" hasn't happened (Or maybe it did and I blinked or something! :D)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

andy casson

Blimey, that's a masterclass in lyric's young man.. how on earth you make that chorus work I do not know, but it works beautifully! Wonderful chord progs, and such a great mix.. is there a story behind this?

Andy

Hook

Really like this one Hen & that solo section & you outro are really awesome!
Rock (as in asteroid) On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

I would love to meet someone who could snog like a two ton wrecking ball, man i'd love to be in on that action. But seriously, you've done it again. You ought to do a masterclass in production. Faultless to these ears. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Even by your usual stellar standards, this one is damn special. The acoustic guitar work is sublime, and the warped lyrical imagery is (as always) out of this world. And then you go and top it all with that acoustic solo. Wow oh wow. The hooks in this are razor sharp. So damn catchy.

Flash Harry

Oh yes, it's great, just getting into the unstoppable delivery and then the lead breaks are pow! -amazing - out of the blue, just off the map.

I love it!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gu Djin

At first I was thinking it needs a bit final mastering.  etc. - but the more I listened I realised it didn't need any electronic pisery - and stood on its own.  Great stuff.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X