Eyes - Funkyaxe

Started by funkyaxe, September 24, 2013, 01:22:50 PM

funkyaxe

Eyes
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A simple tune that I happened to be working on at the time wrapped around some lyrics that I was sent one day form a friend ....enjoy
Not sure of my vocal but no one else was available, LOL

Funkyaxe ( andy )

Gu Djin

Very easy to listen to.  Great words - glad you found a tune to weave them with.

Thank you.  I enjoyed the listen.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Ella

This is so beautiful and peaceful! Your vocal fits perfectly to it. Sounds little bit like Bruce Springsteen I think.

Hilary

Oooooh lovely - nice one Andy :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Redler

Beautiful and minimalistic. Nice singing and playing! Really enjoyable listening...
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Nice, enjoyable listen hear. Nothing wrong with your vocals & quite nice palying!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Johnbee

Nice tune and your vocal is fine.  Guitar solo is a bit bright against the rest of the track.  Would suggest cutting back on the high freq a bit.  Works well w/ just guitar and vocal, but would also benefit with some additional instrumentation as well.

John B.

Very nice Andy, the lead guitar is a little bright but perfectly played oh and the vocals, top notch. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

funkyaxe

Thank you Roscoe for listening. I wasn't sure about my vocal on this track so its great to get some positive feedback about it.. Thanks to you and all the other kind comments. I will be sorting out the guitar sound problem and can you tell me ....can I repost it after it is sorted ?

Funkyaxe ( andy )

Flash Harry

Your vocals are fine - simple and uncluttered - delivered really well.

The song works fantastically. I like the changes around 1:20 and the lead is really nice, smooth.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.