Gnasty BassFest Original - War Machine

Started by Gnasty, September 23, 2013, 04:06:37 PM

Redler

Quote from: Gnasty on September 23, 2013, 04:06:37 PMI hope you all like it!

Oh YES!

I'm on my third listening... Really professional job; top class drum track and the base line is GREAT! Loved the solo around 3 minutes, too!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Holy crap your on fire my friend! This out of this world, like a bassticular weapon. Totally brilliant brother!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Holy shit Eric, this is it (excuse my language). It really needs no more than this. In awe, Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

SE

Amazing stuff, so impressed, great full sound from the bass and drum and the vox top it off, great sound clip at the end too, magic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Gu Djin

Hi hi hi.  Makes all of me shake.  Gotta fix the speakers.  Great fingers on that bass and overall a great sound - luv it
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Bluesberry

That bass sounds wicked, sounds like a Rickenbacker.  Fantastic song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Seriously incredible bass work Eric. I love the lyrics. It's a very robust song, and appeals both musically and ideologically. I really dig the percussion too.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Sorry all aint been on here in a while.... Eric... this is stunning bro. A bass and a war song... what more could a guy ask for. This is simply awesome... I've been missing a lot it seems. I'll be back soon enough!!! Till then... glad to see everyone on here is still rockin.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Ferryman_1957

Totally brilliant, love this! Superb bass playing, who needs guitars indeed! The feel and sound of the main bass part reminded me a bit of Noel Redding and Jack Bruce (although probably on speed....), I really liked the bass patch you used as it sounds great. love the solos and the middle part with the fuzz parts and psychedelic freakout at about 3 mins.

Great song as well, this is a really great piece of work that stands well in its own right. Great drum parts as well, just all round fab.

Cheers,

Nigel

dasilvasings

Pretty impressive! This has gnasty written all over!
If you were a (full time) bass player, this is definetely what you would sound!

Well done!

M
recorder
Boss Micro BR