The Day I Fell From Grace

Started by henwrench, September 23, 2013, 06:09:06 AM

Gritter

Yup, this is a gem...love the laid back melodic desolation of it all!

Redler

Cool! Great lyric and catchy tune!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

knniggits

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Flash Harry

Whats wrong with my frigging internet connection? stuuter, stop start, frikking thing.....

Start again.....

Bostin!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gnasty

Wow a better than Bob Dylan song from you. Very different but still got the cool Henwrench spirit. Sounds brilliant!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Glenn Mitchell

Very cool. Excellent lyrics. Unique vocals. Everything is up close and personal.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

andy casson

Brilliant young man, you may be Brummie by the Grace of God but crikey you know how to write a song! I have 2 full leg braces you can borrow if they will help (and crutches) with the lack of support from your missus!

Andy

Gu Djin

Not sure what the background to this is - but pretty cool beside.  After a second listen - I think I don't really need to know.  Good stuff.  will intrigue me for some time I guess

Regards  Head thumps  Argghh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Tony W

I don't know what's going on, but I like it. A lot.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

A twisted Dylan-esque song from Henwrench is a new pleasure to enjoy. Nice work on the lyrics and the whole feel of the song is both inviting and disturbing at the same time. Great recording as well, the guitar and harmonica balance well with the vox. Thumbs up here!