The Devil Lives in Vegas

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, September 18, 2013, 12:29:54 PM

The Devil Lives in Vegas
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BassFest (banner image missing)

Hi all and sorry to all who lives in Vegas, I had the time of my life there. Not enough time or money, hope to go back soon. Roscoe

recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

Excellent ...really liked the lyrics and the bass added the eirry ness a all round great job!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ferryman_1957

The devil lives in Vegas if he drives a mobility scooter and likes putting his social security checks straight into the slots, at least from my experience of the place.......

Loved this, the fretless-y bass sound is fantastic (or is it actually fretless?). Great idea for a song as well, very inventive. Another excellent bassfest entry.

Geir

WOW !!

This is the coolest !

Fantastic !

Is that a backwards bass-track or are you using a volume-pedal? Either way it's really cool! Excellent vocals too !

Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hi Guys and thank you for the kind comments, it was fun to do. I think there are 4 bass tracks all using effects on the BR900cd recorder. (it was a cheap Encore Precision copy by the way).
I used Studio Bass, Fliptop, Octave and the one that plays the main part was done on Resolead which I've also put on my new one, One More Time. It's right back in the mix but it does fill in a lot of gaps and provides excellent depth.Regards Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Johnbee

You could have a point there.  Neat tune.

;)

JB

Redler

Another (bassfest) winner! Nice tune and lyric! Top quality as always by you!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Excellent use of basses to make a good song! I like the words, vocals, and the message here....The Devil Lives In Vegas. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

bazz-t-bass

Hi Ros..............excellent stuff.............in all ways...........writing , recording, performing. 8)

Bazz

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

Gnasty

This Roscoe guy sounds familiar. This is a great tune for Bassfest> I love the lyrics and those bass swells are cool as hell!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity