Nothing can stop me loving you

Started by Hilary, September 15, 2013, 09:53:51 AM

Hilary

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

A wee love song, piano and vox - live record, internal mics . . .

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Redler

There's always place for a wee love song! I love this! Minimalistic and soo beautiful, although very short...
Nice job, Haylie!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

nice one haylie, i hope your other half liked it. i write songs for my better half all the time but she rarely listens to em.

loved the clever ending.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hook

I like this one alot Haylie, well done!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Greeny

Eh? The song's disappeared! Well... I can't see anything but a blank space. Is it just me? Or do we have another 'Autumn Song' on our hands????!

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on September 18, 2013, 03:10:36 AMEh? The song's disappeared! Well... I can't see anything but a blank space. Is it just me? Or do we have another 'Autumn Song' on our hands????!

Sorry, I was going to reload another version but didn't get around to it - here's the original version . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Yep, that's a great & clever ending. Really like the honesty and directness of this. Everything is just right. Nice one :-)

ODH

Yeah, Haylie that's really nice.  The ending was like if you heard the door-bell ring and went to answer it, mid flow.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hilary

Quote from: Nick_ODH on September 18, 2013, 07:53:01 AMThe ending was like if you heard the door-bell ring and went to answer it, mid flow.

It was meant to be ironic Nick  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

ODH

Quote from: Hilary on September 18, 2013, 09:32:45 AM
Quote from: Nick_ODH on September 18, 2013, 07:53:01 AMThe ending was like if you heard the door-bell ring and went to answer it, mid flow.

It was meant to be ironic Nick  :D

D'you know, I thought so...  Got my attention
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter