Sep/Oct 2013 Theme/Genre festival tie-breaker poll

Started by 64Guitars, August 31, 2013, 06:13:30 PM

Flash Harry

Who ever needed an excuse to buy a new bass? What sacrilegious heresy is this? Are you people wishing to evermore dwell in the pit of hell fire?

There's only one time to buy a new bass and that time is now, and in a week's time that time will still be now, and in a year, two years, ten years time, the time to buy a new bass will still be now.

So, pick up your bed and walk...   ....to the nearest bass guitar emporium and purchase that bass. Feel it in your hearts, let it uplift your soul, allow the funk to surface and pop and slap your life into blissful and eternal badassed bassness. You know you want it. Yes you do. So badly.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: 64Guitars on September 01, 2013, 09:40:27 PMVoting is closed.

Sep/Oct - BassFest

Nov/Dec - Alternate Tunings

This is going to be so cool! I have three basses, 1970 VOX fiddle, 1972 Gibson EBO SG, and a newer Fender Jazz. The thought never occurred to me that I might use them all in the same song. But here we go and I already have the basis or should I say basses for my song idea.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Speed Demon

I'm going back to bassics. Bassically speaking, that is.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Oldrottenhead

i had better get up the attic and bring doon ma bass.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Speed Demon

Hey, Flash,

The heat from the hellfire pit actually feels rather good to my old bones. Cuts way down on the heating bill in winter.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

steelguitar

;D
Quote from: Flash Harry on September 03, 2013, 06:44:39 AMWho ever needed an excuse to buy a new bass? What sacrilegious heresy is this? Are you people wishing to evermore dwell in the pit of hell fire?

There's only one time to buy a new bass and that time is now, and in a week's time that time will still be now, and in a year, two years, ten years time, the time to buy a new bass will still be now.

So, pick up your bed and walk...   ....to the nearest bass guitar emporium and purchase that bass. Feel it in your hearts, let it uplift your soul, allow the funk to surface and pop and slap your life into blissful and eternal badassed bassness. You know you want it. Yes you do. So badly.

It is not fair to be a brilliant temptator like you do : you know that more than half of us have the Gear Acquisition Syndrome!!!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Ferryman

Bassfest? Goodness, what have I missed. How long does it last?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman on September 10, 2013, 10:52:07 AMBassfest? Goodness, what have I missed. How long does it last?

Get your bass(es) out and turn up the volume!

Ferryman

Quote from: Greeny on September 10, 2013, 10:56:24 AMGet your bass(es) out and turn up the volume!

I only have one, and I recently downsized to a short scale because my old hands couldn't manage the full scale one!!! I will see if I can find time afore the 31st to do something.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR