Main Menu

Stale Jam

Started by galestermusic, August 24, 2013, 10:51:08 PM

galestermusic

Stale Jam
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Finished today. some stale jam. Honestly how my playing feels. It's from the heart but I have to learn some new licks lol :) Hope it sounds ok.

I remixed this. I rolled off some of the top end and the bottom and I don't know what to think about it. Will learn me for not using reverb sparingly lol. (and yes I did say learn me

Jarle

Nice jam. I like how you took it up a notch at around 2.05

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

knniggits

Cool solo skills. You manage to keep it interesting throughout
You play with a lot of soul,paired with a nice tone
A really enjoyable listen

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Hook

Great playing, very cool tune!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

galestermusic

I remixed this now I think it's bottom heavy. Next purchase is going to be studio monitors or a really good head set. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. Wife is calling me a perfectionist. Who knew? lol :)

djbride

The song lulls you with it's slow sweet solo and then kicks in and burns bright.
Nice work.
I like it bottom heavy but being a bass player I am biased.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_music.cfm?bandID=1049425

"Rock is dead they say, Long Live Rock, be it dead or alive"    P. Townsend

Farrell Jackson

Well done LESTG on all accounts! The mix, your solo and guitar tones are excellent! I'm listening with a powered sub-woofer on and it doesn't sound bottom heavy to me at all....it sounds very full as it should. I think rolling off some of the highs and bottom as you mentioned gives it the clarity that I'm hearing. I'm a big fan of reverb and delay when used with style and thought. Sometimes what we think is too much is just right on certain instruments. It all depends on the perimeter settings of the time, decays, pre delay and such. To my ears you have it just right on the guitar solo. Nicely done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?