Music is My Tardis a Jarle original

Started by Jarle, August 17, 2013, 11:48:38 AM

DeificDave

Back for a second listen, this is great music, the panned acoustics sound superb, lovely blend with the heavier sections too. Love the prog feel to this one.   9{}
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Geir

Bravo Jarle !!!

A fantastic song, and your best production to date I think ! Everything sounds so clear and perfect in the mix !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Awesome song, Jarle!! I love the melodic parts and contrasts!! They work brilliantly! You've done fine job on each way! I'm almost speechless!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

andy casson

Good grief guys this is astonishing! How the hell do you put something like this together in a home recording! Utterly brilliant, bravo

Andy

Farrell Jackson

Artful, creative and epic are the words that come to mind here. A great blend of styles and all executed with style. Excellent Jarle!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

cuthbert

Super-impressive! Very dramatic changes, and they all work extremely well. Love all the contrasts, and it sounds fantastic!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Jarle

Thank you so much for all your kind comments. It really means a lot. I am overwhelmed.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

At first I was a little shocked and taken aback a little when that first prog interlude came crashing in so forcefully, it was too quick, too soon.......what the hell is he doing?, ........but on further lsitens and reflection, I feel it fits so perfectly....it is giving a feeling that would not exist without that abruptness.....I don't know how to say it right.........but it feels right now, after letting this one sink in more, and that flipping chorus.....that never ending chorus, i get a lifting up feeling, it just goes up and up, on and on .....again, words are not really conveying the feeling I get properly.......................ah hell, I'll just shut up and listen again.....Bravo Jarle, bravo.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

A beautifully realised epic! So much to take in, and such an interesting, rewarding journey. It's all brilliant, but the 'Memories are floating round' coda part is the standout for me: absolutely mesmerising! Such an incredible and moving piece of work... words and comments can't really do it justice.  

henwrench

Ya just gotta love them Norwegians. They know how to do it....Nearly took my ears out. Som er god.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR