So Long Ago (Oldrottenhead & Tangled Wires)

Started by Tangled Wires, August 16, 2013, 05:36:24 AM

Tangled Wires

So Long Ago (ORH & Tangled Wires)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
When Jim posted the original version of this song a few weeks back, I loved it, and wanted to add more to it.

So have added bass, further guitar and tapped away at the drums on my keyboard.

The original can be found here...

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=19054.0

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

just back from my hodilays, knackered after a night time flight, but this is a fine wee pick me up. cheers andrew.

and great additions.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Yeah, that all works for me. Top notch. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

This is really beautiful. The instrumentation are lifting this already wonderful song to new heights. Well done.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

kenny mac

I missed this for some reason Dammmmmmm,Andrew you've done a great job.
I've so many things going on on my head just now music is a healthy distraction.
If I get time I might even jump on this track and do a few add ons :)

phantasm777

capitol job chaps!
I really like the sound of the intro guitar riff and throughout the song. orh does a great job of the vox being near david Gilmour-ish!

Tangled Wires

Cheers for the comments guys, was a pleasure to add a little something extra to an ORH song.

Quote from: kenny mac on August 16, 2013, 04:31:08 PMIf I get time I might even jump on this track and do a few add ons :)

Be interested in what you come up with Kenny, was going to add a bit more myself at the time, but wasn't could really find anything that I was happy with.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

DeificDave

Very nice gents, lovely guitars, cool vocal.
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

64Guitars

Great job. The additions greatly improve this cool song.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Redler

How I've missed this? So catchy and fresh! Fantastic songwriting and the additions are just great! Keyboard drumming sounds so fine!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR