Chrome-Dragon Song #3

Started by dragonshade, February 26, 2009, 12:34:20 AM

Geir

thanks to osckilo for bumping this one, as sort of a newbie here I'd missed this one.

This is massive!! This is powerful and wonderful and scary at the same time. Put on a children choir on this one and you have the soundtrack to the next Exorcist movie   :o

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

dragonshade

Mark...  Hey thanks man. Hearing comments like that really make my day. I want to be able to take listeners to a different place with this stuff. I want it big... surrounding.. taking over the senses. Hopefully the JP will be done by the weekend. I'm trying to get these solos figured out and recorded, and fingers are a little raw lol. Man these guys do a LOT of bends (hard on the fingers).

Geir...  Man we love you newbies (but you've got more posts than me :P)... seeing the talent that just appears, and hearing the great recordings as we all grow... it's amazing. Also thanks to you for the comments. I enjoy and need the feedback. Dude, that is great idea. I had not even considered a choir.... need to find one though lol.

launched

NFP, DS! The unique approach with your Chrome postings is a good thing - great stuff. Definitely worth listening to, and hope you continue on with that.

As for JP - bloody F5 key, dude!  :o

Catch you on the flip,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

OTD bump... It's been a while since I've heard any Dragonshade tunage. OTD has been good to me today. This is bad ass in a good way!!! Come back and post some more please!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02