recorder
Boss BR-800

steelguitar

Great stuff and meet guys!
Uke is right for me
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

64Guitars

More awesome than dancing monkeys.

[error: gif image

Very catchy tune, especially the chorus. I've woken up with this song in my head the last couple of days.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Gnasty

I got the summertime blues. it`s autumn. Great tune guys!! I like the ending :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gu Djin

Not the summertime blues I know - but it has all the notes in the right places and the heat is palpable.  Cool song.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

andy casson

Oh yes, fab fellas! I must have missed this from your sessions back in August, loved it! Great solo Mr B, and nice vox Mr H

Andy

Greeny

Bloody fantastic. I think I was away on holiday when this got posted. Seriously cool music and the combined talent here comes through loud and clear. You guys make it all sound so effortless!