What Can I say

Started by The Thinking Room, August 07, 2013, 01:36:40 PM

The Thinking Room

What Can I Say songcrafters
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hello all, here's another strange creation from my garden shed. I havent used any effects on my vocals on this one what your hearing is me with just a bit of reverb on it. Ive had a go at doing my own harmonies but sadly I was never cut out to be a singer and this is the best I can do, sorry..
The song is layered up with fifty four instrument tracks where I used a fender Telecaster, fender jaguar bass, tanglewood acoustic guitar and a yammaha keyboard. The narration at the begginning is taken from an old time canadian radio series called Nightfall.

Jarle

Nice song. Your voice sounds good in my ears and the backing vocals are great.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

pyschedelic wunnerfullness
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

54 tracks ??? Wow!

I agree with my brother from the same mother and the brother with another mother!

Great song, great vocals and wunnerful :D

Love it !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gritter

rich and creamy, soft and dreamy...a wonderful vibe you've acheived with those layers...tripping on a cloud...stunning vocals. Hitchcockian delight full of positive energy and psychedelic mystery.

Redler

I love the feel of your song! Psychedelic, hypnotic and ethreal!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Really enjoyed this piece, your production work is sublime. Top quality post. Roscoe
recorder
Boss BR-800

thetworegs

Nothing wrong with that vocal good backing vocals too........creamy rich and excellent....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

SwanSong

Wonderful work and great original . amazing all the tracks
used for the different guitar.s but it all worked well a nice
blend for sure. and vox was done and well executed. cheRS
NEIL

Grahamsway

Well done Mark, full bodied sound here, well mixed and executed. The vocals sound fine to me and sit nicely in the mix.
Keep it coming.