'Sum of Love' Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, July 29, 2013, 09:11:02 AM

Tangled Wires

This is fantastic, loving the laid back groove and how you keep it so interesting throughout with the introduction of each musical addition.

There is so much going on but everything sits perfectly in the mix and it all sounds so clear and uncluttered, but then wouldn't expect anything else really!

It does have a Beatles feel to it, kind of psychedelic sounding in places, and loving those echoing vocals

Starting and finishing with the piano was quality, and the song has a superb rise and fall quality throughout.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Hubba. Just lovely, great work on the GB.

We were in Crete a couple of years back, Sisi, north east.  Lovely.  Cretan food is gorgeous.  Talking to many ex-pats who'd retired there because it's cheaper than retiring in the UK.  I could cope with that...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hook

Great tune, full of interesting changes and surprises, I was also thinking a very strong Macca influence, love those GB keys!
Crete looks amazing...I've been to Orlando...not sure if I took any pictures. ::)
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

chunk

thetworegs

Another great Greeny Monday song on a Tuesday afternoon in the sun ..... ;D ;D ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

chrisnickey64

great song! great shot from Crete...... you rock!
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

DeificDave

"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Redler

What a fantastic song to listen to when I've arrived back to work after summer holidays... Piano and organ sounds just fabulous on this... Everything is in the right place! Excellent!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bazz-t-bass

Hi Greeny.... just been enjoying this track which I think is well put together and performed . great production values too.

Regards Bazz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig