Never Trust A Man With Egg On His Face - Adam & The ANTZ

Started by ODH, July 27, 2013, 10:54:09 AM

Greeny

Cor blimey, you nailed this! Fantastic arrangement, vocal and guitars. Serious quality all round. It's songs like this where you can really hear the effort and attention to detail that's gone into them.

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Pete C

never one of my favourite bands so I must say I don't know this song. Well played, well sung and well produced. Enjoyed it !
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jarle

Well done. I don't know the original but this is really good.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

MusicB

Oh my god!!!! This is a phenomenal cover!! Well played, well sung and well delivered!! I know this well as its one of Andrew's favourites (looooong night with vinyl, turntable and a beer in our hands...!!) and it's fabulous! Absolutely top notch and most definitely downloaded to my playlist!!
Sash xx

Flash Harry

Crrrrr......    acking!

There's some controlled madness going on here, and I'm not sure if it was on the original...

It's a superb arrangement - kudos on sussing out GarageBand and its a superb vocal and guitar track.

I think it's Ace!

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

ODH

64Guitars

Cool song. I don't think I know anything by Adam and the Ants but this makes me want to check them out. Well done.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Hilary

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 03, 2013, 12:54:02 PMCool song. I don't think I know anything by Adam and the Ants but this makes me want to check them out. Well done.

I used to love Adam & the Ants - I used to think Adam Ant was sex on a stick  :o  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

ODH

Quote from: Hilary on August 03, 2013, 01:17:53 PMI used to love Adam & the Ants - I used to think Adam Ant was sex on a stick  :o  ;D

What a coincidence, I think he felt the same way.