Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

[error: gif image

I think it could use some bass and drums but that's just my own taste in music. I usually prefer the fuller band sound over the simpler singer/songwriter minimalism.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Oldrottenhead

was done in a rush. hope to go back to get when i get a chance. no time for anything lately.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jarle

Nice song. I agree with 64 guitars. This would sound great with some more instruments.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tangled Wires

The more times you listen to this the better sounds, and I like the effects used on the electric guitar here, it has a real strong presence and atmospheric sound.

I agree, further instrumentation would take this to the next level but i think it is such a well written song that it would work in any format

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Oh it's a lovely song with a great melody - I'd like to hear it with an acoustic but I guess that's no surprise to anyone. Nice one James.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

One of your best James. A really good melody.

Yeah a fuller arrangement would be nice to hear.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

It's a great song. Build it up! Doesn't need much, as that guitar sound is shimmering and wonderful. Just some beats probably. The melodies are so fine.

ODH

That's a lovely song James.  Guitar almost a bit Cocteau Twins.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

ODH

Hope you don't mind, Jim. I downloaded and recorded the synth-pad and drums using Alchemy synth on iPhone, then recorded to n-track with Audiobus.  All in the space of my lunchhour and without leaving my desk.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter