Clean Breaks (different moods)

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, July 26, 2013, 10:29:10 AM

Clean Breaks
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, I posted a song a couple of days ago called Clean Breaks which was slipping into the black hole of obscurity, so rather than get peeved I thought, give them another version. Same song, different moods. Hope you like........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Geir

This is very nice Willie, but why did you leave ???

Hope it wasn't because of the slow response now during the summertime !

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

tom r

Hey iike this. Love it when the clean breaks multi box comes in nice nice
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Gnasty

Whats going on around SC? Willie? Where you go? I dig this song. We love your music man. Get back on.!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hook

Real nice tune brother, love the feel and mood you create here & really like the lyrics. That solo is just thick icing on an already tasty cake!
I'm a bit confused also about what's happening lately, I guess all things change but it's a bit sad to see some of my favorite artists disappearing???
Rock On Willie!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tangled Wires

Damn, that's not good, hope you re-consider Willie, your songs always have a certain smooth style and panache to them and are instantly accessible and likeable.

Yet another example here, and love the harmonies in the "Clean Breaks" and the dreamy textures of the guitars.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Great song and performance, but really sorry to see you go! :-(

Love that thick, creamy tone on the solo. Beautiful.

Jarle

Nice song and I'm sorry to see you are gone. I like the guitar solo.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

DeificDave

This is pure class, what a great song, your voice carries so much depth to it and it's a pleasure to listen to. Great delivery and I dig the chilled flowing guitar, would be a pity to see you go.   ???
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Hilary

Quote from: DeificDave on July 29, 2013, 01:36:48 PMThis is pure class, what a great song, your voice carries so much depth to it and it's a pleasure to listen to

absolutely - come back Willie, we love you xx
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça