Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Shit, damn, hell, i wish that secret worked for me like that lol   Great smooth music and incredible lyrics!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

galestermusic

Its always a pleasure collabing with Jim. I think he heard one of my songs in 2008 and "on my own" was born. I need to sweetin the sound a little and put it in the year jukebox thing

Thanks
Greg

SE

That,s the biz, great tune, love the performance from you both, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tangled Wires

This is the sort of song that sounds like you were in the same room when you wrote and recorded it, and vocals and the music just marry up perfectly.

Love the sound of the guitars, beautifully played and a tone to die for.

Sounded great on a first listen, but requires a few more to really appreciate just how good it is.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: SE on July 24, 2013, 10:23:12 PMThat,s the biz, great tune, love the performance from you both, magic!!
Quote from: LESTG on July 24, 2013, 08:42:03 PMIts always a pleasure collabing with Jim. I think he heard one of my songs in 2008 and "on my own" was born. I need to sweetin the sound a little and put it in the year jukebox thing

Thanks
Greg
he greg,
i think if you update the original post of "on my own" by replacing the mp3 it will no longer be valid for that year, and will become a 2013 post, so would have to wait until the sampler for 2013 begins, 64guitars can correct me there if i am wrong.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

galestermusic

Thanks everyone. Jim makes this song come alive. I loved it, he was at work and heard it and did lyrics and vox in under 20 minutes at work. Bout fell out of my chair.

Jim I wondered about that. So if all I'm doing is remixing the mp3 then that would void "on my own" for 2008?

On my own is the first one and is one of my favorites

Oldrottenhead

QuoteJim I wondered about that. So if all I'm doing is remixing the mp3 then that would void "on my own" for 2008?
yup. leave it as is, and maybe we could redo it completely i am sure we have both learnt a lot since then. and it could e one for the 2013 sampler  ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann