Summer Dream

Started by SE, July 22, 2013, 10:32:53 AM

SE

SUMDREAM
Time:
0:00
Volume:
SummerSongs (banner image missing)

Had the day off, so it was off to the shed and this is what transpired. It,s been really hot and sunny for a change, so it,s been barbecue, cold beer and shades, so here,s a wee tune hope it,s ok  8) 8) 8)

recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Very cool song John !

Love the "jumping" guitar rhythm and excellent vocals us usual !

Really nice lead guitar as well !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

DeificDave

Nice summer vibe, digging the vocal, very catchy!
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Redler

Loved the summer feel!! The chorus is very catchy! This is a summer hit!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Thanks, just took the summer vibe, till today thunder and lighting, back to normal  ;) ;) ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Hey you've got it going on in that shed - almost made me want to play along and I NEVER want to play along usually. Very catchy and I really liked the lead guitar and harmonica combo (was that you playing the harmonica or did you fake it?)

very cool dude  8)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SE

Yes Haylie, real harmonica, was a crimbo present a few years ago which has never been used till recently, can,t blow a note really just blagged it, thanks for your post very much appreciated.

John

recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

Excellent. The coolness of this song has chased away the summer heat. :)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Tangled Wires

That jaunty guitar rhythm has a real 60's kind of Kinks feel to it, and its a real toe tapper.

The lead work is superb, and like how how have kept it quite understated and down in the mix so that the vocal can just flow over the top of it, and what a vocal it is...powerful and totally controlled.

Excellent song John, got this on loop now.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

I dig this - great guitar, and my kind of harmonica. :)  

We had some real scorchers last week where I live, but today it's almost like early autumn. All the same, I want to have a cold beer with this song. :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase