Apples and Oranges and Tweed

Started by Bluesberry, July 20, 2013, 06:46:16 AM

Gnasty

The Bluesberry Tweed man..... Very fine sounding....Makes me wanna buy a better sounding acoustic and play with the pegs wherever they might go to produce a cool sounding piece like this....so good sounding buddy.... Play and record more.... Quit holding back!!.... You know you`re addicted and want to.... :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Satchwood

...damn.... left a longer message and then *gone*  digging your tweed mixture bro!! 
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Satchwood

i'm seriously looking for some of that barking squirrel red ale bro....   *spots a few jugs off in the corner*   
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

henwrench

Quote from: launched on July 20, 2013, 07:14:08 AMLove how seamlessly you can mix your rhythm & lead, amazing!

+1

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Nice one BB, I rather think I'd like to try some of that barking squirrel if it could help me to play like that.....Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Tangled Wires

Are you kidding, just off the cuff and this comes out!

Brilliant playing and so many elements of it to admire, especially the way you mix up the playing style, making it an enthralling listen which is absolutely seemless throughout.

More of this please!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Excellent playing and real good sounding guitar!! Nice to hear new music from Dave!! As said; TASTY!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Fine picking there, BB - love the tone you get with your Seagull. I miss my old Seagull (I traded it for the Guild I've got now).
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

tom r

That's a great sound and some mighty fine pickin