Main Menu

Hopscotch

Started by galestermusic, July 15, 2013, 12:20:00 AM

galestermusic

Hopscotch
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is Hopscotch, I still may tinker around with this. The guitar in this is distorted so hearer discretion advised. :)

Burtog

This has a sort of film soundtrack quality to it, its good. Couldn't get the player to work had to download it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

galestermusic

Thats funny because I thought the same thing when I finished it and was so tired last night and my wrist started hurting me from heavy picking the bass lol I wanted to add guitar to it. Maybe I can market it lol :) Thanks for checking it out.

Gritter

Damn this is good...wicked good! wicked groove and totally wicked riffage! Love the dooms day feel to it...killer stuff, hard and nasty.

Greeny

I really like how the drums are panned and pushed back in the mix. It's a really different sound. They still have a really good 'drive' to them though. Great guitar work too, with a nice degree of dirt and menace. Cool!

phantasm777

nice one! the guitar seems to be too much in the background, but that just me. cheers!

Hook

I totally dig that dirty groove!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Nice one Greg,this is a bit different from your usual stuff,kinda reminds me of something Nirvana would do.
I'm hearing a Kurt type vocal in my head there ,cool tune.

launched

Dude this is really good - Definitely something QOTSA might do.

Quote from: kenny mac on July 18, 2013, 07:06:53 AMI'm hearing a Kurt type vocal in my head there ,cool tune.

Ha, I'm hearing a Josh Homme vocal! ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

chrisnickey64

really really great! def. movie soundtrack style music!
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com