'British Summertime' - Greeny Monday SummerFest Original

Started by Greeny, July 08, 2013, 12:48:02 AM

maxit

a little crazy-crazy when the sun comes out has become my summer 'tormentone' (I guess you know what I mean LOL)...
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Tim, this is tremendous. Just outstanding in every way. The glass hitting is genius and the song is gonna roll in my head all day. Production is top of the heap as always.
 How you are not signed to a record deal and touring and signing me an autograph i can`t fathom!

Looks like we are on par with the same weather as you all in the U.K. Humid as hell!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Hook

Great, catchy summer hit you've written here. I started my day with it and wanted one more taste before I retire! It also inspired me to write something so thanks!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

launched

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 08, 2013, 02:40:57 AMBloody hell! A dance choon from the Green one.

Yeah, this one had me boppin' around a little bit. Awesome music and a great tribute to your oceanic climate.

Love it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Burtog

Cracker - I really love the Verythin and Bass lines and sounds - good load track with a hint of Neil Finn.

I've had to give the Shed a miss last couple of days 33 degrees in there is tooooo much.
recorder
Boss BR-800

cuthbert

Damn if this isn't one of your finest, Tim. Love the piano punctuation, and everything sits well in the panorama. The glass hit sounds great!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Redler

Listened this on Monday on our summer holiday trip... The pre chorus is like a warm summer wind and the chorus is very catchy! Brilliant summer song!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

recorder