BLITZ by KILLBEAR

Started by KILLBEAR, July 06, 2013, 12:04:44 PM

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on July 06, 2013, 12:19:31 PMDefinite excellent attacking guitar style Killbear!! This is right up my alley guitar playing and what i started out on this site doing and i have written a few like this but haven`t recorded a lot.

You have some great skills and licks indeed. Forgive me but I did hear volume swelling about 5 times starting at the 35 second mark. Maybe you downloaded the wrong track? Doesn`t matter to me cuz you rock man!!

Holy crap this is good. Yup I'm diggin that aggressive attack!!! Eric you got some bionic ears brother... I would've never picked that one up had you not pointed it out... even still I'm having a tough time hearing it "LOL"... I got nothing constructively for you on this one KB other than it rocks balls!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

Stunning guitars and really fine drum track - killer tune!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

KILLBEAR

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 11, 2013, 10:32:31 AM
Quote from: Gnasty on July 06, 2013, 12:19:31 PMDefinite excellent attacking guitar style Killbear!! This is right up my alley guitar playing and what i started out on this site doing and i have written a few like this but haven`t recorded a lot.

You have some great skills and licks indeed. Forgive me but I did hear volume swelling about 5 times starting at the 35 second mark. Maybe you downloaded the wrong track? Doesn`t matter to me cuz you rock man!!

Holy crap this is good. Yup I'm diggin that aggressive attack!!! Eric you got some bionic ears brother... I would've never picked that one up had you not pointed it out... even still I'm having a tough time hearing it "LOL"... I got nothing constructively for you on this one KB other than it rocks balls!!!

Don't worry... you've not gone deaf... I reloaded a new version after he mentioned the volume dropouts :)

-KILLBEAR
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INTERVALS 8)

galestermusic

Love this! I quit again lol. good tune! :)

bazz-t-bass

Hi from a new (Old) recruit... Great technique on this track.... Not my specific cup of tea (I cant walk that fast never mind play) but a polished recording and track

Regards.. Baz
recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Boss BR-600

WHAT IF? the hokey cokey is really what it's all about????

Mach

Wow those guitars are KILLER. I could never play to drums like that I would get outta time.
Production on this sounds Pro. Mastered to just the right degree. Good luck with your promotion release for sales.

Mach

recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

Excellent guitars and drums! What guitar/amp/sim combo are you using? Whatever it is sounds great!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?