I Know My Sunshine

Started by launched, July 03, 2013, 09:57:19 PM

Gnasty

Dude i have to be honest but in a good way. This song sounds like the old launched style that we all love. But i can`t hear it like i want to!

I have to agree with Haylie and find it distracting. Did i hear a toilet flushing? ;D No Offense to Hot Wheelz. He makes some cool sounds and it`s great to experiment. Maybe the add ons are too loud in the mix maybe? I`d like to hear it solo though. I hope i don`t offend buddy..Love ya!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Quote from: Gnasty on July 04, 2013, 04:35:03 PMDude i have to be honest but in a good way. This song sounds like the old launched style that we all love. But i can`t hear it like i want to!

I have to agree with Haylie and find it distracting. Did i hear a toilet flushing? ;D No Offense to Hot Wheelz. He makes some cool sounds and it`s great to experiment. Maybe the add ons are too loud in the mix maybe? I`d like to hear it solo though. I hope i don`t offend buddy..Love ya!!

No offense taken, bro - I wish I had the original tracks to put up. So you're not off base at all. I'm a risk taker and didn't hit blackjack with it. I think you hit the nail on the head regarding the mix, though. Instead of HWS blending the sound effects in the background he kept the levels up way too much and it detracted from the music itself.

It's all my fault!! ;D

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Hilary

You could always rerecord it for the Summer Songs Fest :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

launched

Quote from: Hilary on July 05, 2013, 12:09:35 AMYou could always rerecord it for the Summer Songs Fest :D

That was one of many of my creepy stalker tunes - I don't do those anymore! There are already two on the first page of originals, that's enough. ;D
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

Listened yesterday and came back fo another. I dig the additions but agree with the mixing comments but it's super cool none the less!. Love that garbage/cabbage line!!!!!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

tom r

I think this is an amazing song. ive already played it 3 times the mix is just perfect.
Maybe im just odd!
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

henwrench

OK.

So I'm listening to this and totally digging it but some of the good folks here are on about the FX and such. They are right but only because YOU SPILLED THE BEANS. I know a lot of people around the world don't like old henwrench and old henwrench learnt one thing. NEVER SPILL THE BEANS. NEVER TELL ON TH' PUSHER.

I loved it all. BUT!! Never explain and never apologise. I'm not sayin' I'm right, I'm just offerin' a small slice of my own personal philosophy. Don't tell 'em 'bout a thing, 'cos it just gives the good people something to worry about.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: henwrench on July 06, 2013, 04:41:50 PMOK.

So I'm listening to this and totally digging it but some of the good folks here are on about the FX and such. They are right but only because YOU SPILLED THE BEANS. I know a lot of people around the world don't like old henwrench and old henwrench learnt one thing. NEVER SPILL THE BEANS. NEVER TELL ON TH' PUSHER.

I loved it all. BUT!! Never explain and never apologise. I'm not sayin' I'm right, I'm just offerin' a small slice of my own personal philosophy. Don't tell 'em 'bout a thing, 'cos it just gives the good people something to worry about.

henwrench

Yeah, I'm realizing that you are right. And I hate admitting when someone else is right. I unknowingly sold out a fellow collaborator and that ain't cool. The song is what it is and that's how it be! And truth be told I like it the way it is.

MHM
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

henwrench

Quote from: launched on July 06, 2013, 04:55:03 PMI unknowingly sold out a fellow collaborator and that ain't cool.

Well, I wouldn't go that far... :D

If the good folks wanna know yer secrets then tell 'em if you have to but otherwise....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR