no rhyme by honker

Started by Oldrottenhead, July 01, 2013, 08:57:25 AM

Oldrottenhead

no rhyme
Time:
0:00
Volume:
kenneth sent me the music to this in an email yesterday. he told me to write something nice  ;D ;D ;D i don't know what he means  ;D ;D ;D

anyway from what i can remember, i only recall doing it cos ken sent me an email and said to post it. so i think it's another one about the misinterpretation of lyrics. you know like charles manson's take on the beatles.

no rhyme
music
by
kenneth
words
by
oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Jarle

Beautiful and atmospheric.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Brilliant tune! Nice combination between ambient music and rock tune! Like Jarle said, atmospheric! Agree with that! Downloaded into honker folder!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

launched

Very rich fellas! Smooth and swanky, excellent evening tune!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

I think Ken meant for you not to write about a serial killer with a dismembered, chopped-up dick salad and a blood smoothie in their fridge (or something like that!). !!!!

There's a nice ambience about this one. And the build of the instrumentation works really well... subtle and classy. And a cracking vocal to top it all off nicely.

Great work, fellas.

Farrell Jackson

I'm not sure what the words mean either ORH but you sure did some fine vocal work on this song. Kenneth you put together a fantastic backing track with a lot of moods and detours for ORH to wander upon vocally. Nice work fellas!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Gnasty

Almost missed this one. Honker is too good for me to miss. Damn that opening riffage sounds so simplistically good. Great emotional singing and music. Honking good as usual!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

can i be nasty with the next one kenneth ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

andy casson

Guys you produce some of my fav collabs, and this is another keeper for sure, and "nice" lyrics Jim! I am still haunted by the Hic,burp,fart song.....! Ken I loved the intro as well, and the whole mood you come up with, great song guys!

Andy