recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Flash Harry

Where do these spring from? Each original and fresh yet inimitably yours, stunning Tim.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hook

As good on Tuesday as it was yesterday! Listened in my car but had to come back for a closer look at the painting & another listen. Brilliantly written lyrics, love it, you are a true artist brother & your cup seems to runneth over. I'm pretty sure I drank all mine.
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Tangled Wires

Listened to this a couple of times yesterday and forgot to comment!

Listening today on cans which is just enhancing the pleasure, the mix and clarity of the recording is bloody brilliant.

The Conga's are a real integral part to this song, and give it a real different vibe, as does the clean vocal and love the bit when you voice goes up to sing the word "high"...genius!!

Addictive as ever!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Great painting. You've posted a few examples of your artwork in the past and they're always very good. Do you still find time to paint nowadays or are these paintings all from years ago? You're a very good painter and I think you should keep at it, especially if it inspires great songs like this.

Love the piano and the percussion. Great lyrics too. I like the second line "Were those antlers in the mist or the vague outline of a man?" The question is never answered in the remainder of the lyrics, leaving it to the listener's imagination. Maybe it's not about hunting deer as the painting suggests.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Burtog

Stunning song and lyrics,.......................and I like the painting!!

I see what you mean with the vox/reverb sounds good.
recorder
Boss BR-800

SwanSong

Wonderful vocals. and lyrics. music superbly constructed
perhaps in my opinion one of your best song.s and by
the way . the pic is great superb painting . cheers NEIL

andy casson

Tim this is pure class, I love the sound scape you achieve, it's all uniquely you as soon as I press play! Great painting too! Just amazing song writing and production....superb

Andy

tom r

Bloody hell I go away for months and come back to this cracker of a tune.
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound