'Glamour Kill' Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, July 01, 2013, 03:02:42 AM

Greeny

TIM GREEN_Glamour Kill
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Tanglewood acoustic, bass, piano, vocals, a dash of Les Paul and ThumbJam cello, and Garageband drums (there's some lovely congas on one of the kits on there... :)). Recorded and mixed on the MBR. There's no reverb on the lead vocal - gives a very different feel / sound.

The song title and imagery come from a painting I did (apologies for the terrible photo quality):

Redler

Real fine painting!! Loved the feel and atmosphere of it! And very creative way to write a song! The music is pure gold! Loved all those additions - the congas are great! SQR TR effect in outro sounds so sweet! Very stunning performing!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

loving the thumbjam piano  on this one, i love everything on this one but the piano is brilliant i love the we reply on the lower keys on the piano. i'm rambling now, but i love my green mondays.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

henwrench

Christ, there is a new maturity to your work that is truly spell-binding. Still quintessentially Green and yet there is a gossamer layer of American rock about this one. And the vocal tone is simply beyond compare...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: Redler on July 01, 2013, 03:31:41 AMSQR TR effect in outro sounds so sweet!

I'm surprised I haven't worn that patch out!!!!

Jarle

Fantastic arrangement. Acoustic guitar and piano sounds so great together. You are a true crafter of songs.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Oh yes i`m sipping on my Canada Day coffee and listening to a Greeny Monday. It`s a peaceful day.

I love that you put up the painting as i look at it and listen.

Awesome painting. The glamorous kill. F*ckin brilliant!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

ODH

QuoteSome people wobble like blancmanges

Okay, to be honest, I'm a few pounds over my ideal, fair play, but there's no need for that...

Up to your usual standard, Tim.  Which means on a different planet, out of this world.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

launched

Yes, I love your Monday posts. Crisp guitar sound (Perfect, I can never get that) and a wicked bass line as usual. Agree that the trem outro is a winner.

Hell yeah!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover