The Official SuggestFest suggestions topic

Started by 64Guitars, June 28, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

Hilary

Quote from: Nick_ODH on July 31, 2013, 01:33:55 AM
Quote from: Hilary on July 31, 2013, 01:22:15 AMI am working on 2 raps - a cover, Gold Digger (Kanye West) and the 2nd an original. I'm struggling with the first one and find myself thinking (just this morning) how would Nick do it! You are a constant inspiration :D

Wow.  I have (too) many self images in my head;  inspirational rapper was never among them!

...until now that is :)

I wouldn't be too chuffed until you've heard it  ???

I'm nearly there now, I've got some vague notion that I'd like to perform it at some point* - so I've done my usual with my guitar - but I did seriously consider doing something with it in Garageband - you were, so very nearly, my inspiration :D

* I think there's potential for humour, mainly because I'm very white, middle-aged and mumsy - can't quite grasp the funny yet but it's there somewhere so I thought I'd make a start by learning it
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Tangled Wires

That's a lot of work 64, fantastic list.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tangled Wires

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

of the ones ive left to do, mandela day looks possible and maybe the duran duran one, but the others are beyond my abilities.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 31, 2013, 02:04:01 PMof the ones ive left to do, mandela day looks possible and maybe the duran duran one, but the others are beyond my abilities.

It's not mandatory James, you don't have to do them - does that mean you'd like some different Fester suggestions?
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

ODH

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Hook

Quote from: Nick_ODH on July 31, 2013, 01:09:30 AMI've had four suggested and done 3, whereas I've suggested 6 and had none done. :(

I guess in this life there are those that suggest and those that are suggested to...

Yous is next on my list brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

ODH

Quote from: Hook on July 31, 2013, 03:38:06 PM
Quote from: Nick_ODH on July 31, 2013, 01:09:30 AMI've had four suggested and done 3, whereas I've suggested 6 and had none done. :(

I guess in this life there are those that suggest and those that are suggested to...

Yous is next on my list brother!

Cooooooooooool.....
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter