DARKLIGHT by KILLBEAR

Started by KILLBEAR, June 24, 2013, 11:29:17 PM

KILLBEAR

DARKLIGHT 128kbps
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's the latest song, DARKLIGHT from the WIP album... all with BR600 and Audacity for final level adjustments.

See if you can tell which horror movie theme the middle break borrows from?

-KILLBEAR
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INTERVALS 8)

KILLBEAR

Just updated the MP3 file at 128kbps eliminating the distortion I was hearing...

-KILLBEAR

What a great sound, I'm surprised the metalheads haven't picked up on this. Top notch.......Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Riff 'n lick city!! Gooood Schtufff!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

I love this.... Was this the Bride of Chucky??? I used to watch a lot of horror movies, but they have all become so realistic that I cannot handle them anymore. I totally passed out watching the "Hills Have Eyes"... Really sucks cause I used to love a good horror flick!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SwanSong

This is very cool . great metal sound all around
superbly executed congrats NEIL

KILLBEAR

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 03, 2013, 12:49:09 PMI love this.... Was this the Bride of Chucky??? I used to watch a lot of horror movies, but they have all become so realistic that I cannot handle them anymore. I totally passed out watching the "Hills Have Eyes"... Really sucks cause I used to love a good horror flick!!!

I never saw Bride of Chucky... but since you're the only one attempting a guess, this phrasing comes from the HALLOWEEN theme. It's played differently, but the intervals (spaces between notes) are the same, so it casts a similar vibe.

It's all about the Intervals  8)

-KILLBEAR