video of new tune called steps

Started by Daniel Storey, June 24, 2013, 06:17:40 PM

Daniel Storey

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

recorder
Boss BR-80

You can find me on facebook if you like my sounds = Danielstoreymusic

"There is a tale to be told about the outside world."

KILLBEAR

You've got a good voice... I'd love to hear what you could do with a more filled out sound behind you!
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INTERVALS 8)

Greeny

I really, REALLY like this. Starts off Damien Rice, then goes a bit Noel Gallagher. I love the stop-start simplicity, and the pureness of just your voice and the guitar. Serious talent and songwriting. Wow.

Daniel Storey

Thanks killbear, please check out some of my other posts, some of which have a more adventurous production ;)

and Greeny... I just clicked onto your Soundclick page... your featured video is epic tune, just brightened my day dude... Thanks. and the picture at Otley, that's in suffolk right? Me too :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Hmmm lovely - you've got serious talent there.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Quote from: Daniel Storey on June 25, 2013, 04:52:09 AMThanks. and the picture at Otley, that's in suffolk right? Me too :)

Must be a different Otley. This one is near Leeds / Bradford. Right up North for a Southern lad like myself!

Oldrottenhead

nice n minimal love it, your voice reminds me of the guy from "i am kloot". braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

oh yes, I like this a lot. Great song, sound and voice. All very honest too. Nice one.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Daniel Storey

Cheers Haylie. Appreciate your support as always :) Hope you are well

Northern Otley... Ah I see, there is one just a few miles from my hometown, got confused! Unlike me :P

and Yeah I love 'I am Kloot'... Along with Ed Harcourt i find them to be the hidden gems of modern English songwriting.

Honesty hurts!... :/

This was a live take done pretty late last night, thinking abut doing a MTT version right now, hearing a warm electric guitar mimicking the riff, some shakers on the strumming parts... Dont want to over crowd it... we'll see where it goes!
recorder
Boss BR-80