'Do You Believe Me Now?' Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, June 24, 2013, 06:33:09 AM

AndyR

Classy stuff. Love the sound - your Supertramp comment comment made me laugh too... I was wondering what that "vibe" was while I was typing an email... and then when I read your comment  I went "oh, of course" and it took me right back to those days when I'd been wondering how to get that sound myself...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Jarle

Quote from: henwrench on June 24, 2013, 06:50:15 AMA very quick 4 minutes, if you know what I mean...

Yes I know ;D

Supertramp, Steely Dan and a bit of Wings, so I guess it's all Greeny then. ;D ;D
I love it.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Happy Monday's indeed. Fab Greeny - drifty, a touch of the Floyd, a touch of swagger - Fab.
Love it - you got me singing along.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

swill

The clarity of your production is awesome. The vocals stood out brilliantly.
Oh man, i have joined a talented forum.
Excellent work!

Rata-tat-tat

Pure class... Love it Tim... You make me look forward to Monday's... Something I've never been heard saying often. Well done... I'm a fan. ;D ;D
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

Great song and a great production. Everything is so clear. I love the guitar effect at the end, especially on the last chord. It sounds like a rotating Leslie speaker, but I assume it's maybe a flanger, phase shifter or chorus. Whatever it is, I like it!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig