My Medical History

Started by henwrench, June 24, 2013, 03:42:37 AM

Rata-tat-tat

This is seriously wacky... and I love it to pieces. Definately out of the box... and quite a belter because of it!!! Well done Henny!!! Ready for the BBC for sure!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

64Guitars

Very heavy. The lone distorted guitar at the beginning reminded me of South California Purples by Chicago. How'd you make all the sci-fi sounds, or were they downloaded samples? They have a randomness to them that makes me curious about how you did it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

galestermusic

Wow it has a Sabbath vibe I remember from the 70's. The spaceship synth was interesting. I can hear the bass behind your guitar, makes it fuller. Good song!! :)

Bluesberry

Son-of-a..........................................damn.................I can't believe what madness this does to my brain..........Flipping love this...............to the car for further cranked listens...........away I go..................damn

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

henwrench

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 25, 2013, 01:51:53 PMHow'd you make all the sci-fi sounds, or were they downloaded samples? They have a randomness to them that makes me curious about how you did it.

The end bit was from Freesound. As for the other bits, I use an online simulator...

http://www.angryoctopus.co.nz/synth13/

mini jack from the headphone out into my MBR. It's random 'cos it's just about usable.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

First play yesterday I was a bit "hmmm, okay".  But it's like my brain took an action overnight to prepare better and now today I'm like "oh wowser..."

I'm giggling to myself listening again today.

And I don't even use the word wowser
 9{}
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

henwrench

Quote from: Nick_ODH on June 26, 2013, 03:24:04 AMI'm giggling to myself listening again today.

I'm so glad you said that because that's it, right there. If I don't laugh (out loud) while I'm recording a song, it (the song) gets abandoned and eventually erased. All music is about emotion. Happy days.

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

How right you are Henny, if it doesn't stir an emotion then erase it. Love those guitars........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Damn, I love it. If I could ever have made an awesome tune, it would have been this one. Dissonant, bro, wow!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

YES!! I love your heavy henwrenchness, when it comes out. Focking wicked beginning riffage!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity