My first track

Started by swill, June 23, 2013, 03:57:06 AM

Hi Swill and welcome aboard, I'm with ORH in as much that's a little heavier than I would normally listen to, but mate, you got this one nailed. Great playing and wonderful production work. Top notch........Willie

ps I also live in Kent near Tunbridge Wells. Small world.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Flash Harry

Hi and great to hear your first track. Amazingly recorded arranged and produced. You may be new to Songcrafters but you're clearly not new to making music.

Cracking drum programming.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

galestermusic

What a great first impression! Well produced and the vocals and instruments as they are excellent!
I am a semi DAW convert. I use a lot in SONAR X2 along with the BR 800. Have been wondering about the pod farm. Sounds awesome.

Welcome and look to hearing more from you! :)

Geir

Quote from: Hook on June 23, 2013, 07:16:54 AMi really dig the hard edge music with the clean, almost laid back vocal.
Ditto that !!

Very cool song!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Whoa yeah! Crispy riffage, and yes I agree with others that it matches well with the music. Wicked first post!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

launched

Damn, that chorus is catchy too!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

bruno

Quote from: swill on June 23, 2013, 04:21:01 AMYes i did. I'm a lone wolf, so i have to do everything myself. I also live in a very remote part of Kent in the UK, actually it's a tiny little village surrounded by farms. There is no musical talent around my way unfortunately.
Thank you for the kind comments.
Sounds like Dymchurch :-)

Very nice guitar playing and drum programming, and very good overall sound and balanced mix. I can hear that a lot of effort has gone into this. There is the touch of the Foo's about this, to my ears :-)

Welcome to the site.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

andy casson

wow, very cool! Superb guitar tones and excellent drum programming! Welcome welcome! Great song and outstanding production

Andy