'Cop a Load of This' Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, June 17, 2013, 01:48:53 AM

fenderbender

This is classy to say the least Greeny
just love your overall recording sounds-so well balanced
what a great array of crystal clear instruments
great song -and of course my heart skipped a beat when I read the words "Hofner Verithin"( my past back to haunt me :'( :'( :'( :'()
the Thumbjam additions sound so real -

great recording

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Rata-tat-tat

Well I think you should loop some Winwood more often... what a way to start my week. Thanks for bein such an awesome musician Tim... Awesome!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Nice one Tim, Traffic was always a favourite of mine back in the day and this reminds me why. Love it......Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

64Guitars

Excellent! I love Traffic and I love this. The guitar playing and tone is great. Good use of effects. And I love the ThumbJam sounds. They really give it that Traffic-like feel. Brilliant vocals, as always.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Greeny

Quote from: IanR on June 17, 2013, 03:21:42 AMDo you you fuss about much with EQ when you are mixing? 

The simple answer is 'no'. I don't think I've EVER touched the EQ settings!

All of my separation is down to panning and reverb - especially panning. Reverb sometimes just helps push things back a bit or add a fuzzier warmth. I pretty much know what guitar tones I'll use even before I hit the record button, so that's always a good start.

And it's all mixed & mastered on the MBR.

chunk

henwrench

With 64 on the guitar tones, right from the off you know it's gonna be a good 'un. Great title too...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

I dig it Greeny, especially like that tremolo giutar!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Jarle

Fantastic song. The instrumentation is outstanding. I love what you do with the TJ bongos, they are just enough.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

bruno

Very trippy - I am a sucker for tremelo as well.
Great track Greeny.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600