'Cop a Load of This' Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, June 17, 2013, 01:48:53 AM

kenny mac

Wowwww ,great stuff greeny ,this is outstanding,lots happening and well structured mate,well done.

Tangled Wires

Can't add anything to what has already seen said here, but knew from about 10 seconds in that this was going to be a good'un and kind of felt that the song just took me on a magical musical trip.

In terms of production, you are still the benchmark on the MBR, and each and every part sounds so clear and balanced in the mix, there really is so much to pick out here.

Top tune, and once again those TJ additions provide some wonderful layers to your songs.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Burtog

Im not really familiar with Traffic but I really like this tune, its so busy lots going on. Liking the guitar sounds and vox. I become increasingly more impressed with the Thumbjam app - as said before sounds are so real.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Nelson

Quote from: Greeny on June 18, 2013, 03:21:39 AM
Quote from: IanR on June 17, 2013, 03:21:42 AMDo you you fuss about much with EQ when you are mixing?  

The simple answer is 'no'. I don't think I've EVER touched the EQ settings!

All of my separation is down to panning and reverb - especially panning. Reverb sometimes just helps push things back a bit or add a fuzzier warmth. I pretty much know what guitar tones I'll use even before I hit the record button, so that's always a good start.

And it's all mixed & mastered on the MBR.

I agree with everyone Greeny.
I'm always floored by your creations but your productions are
Simply amazing.
And it's so inspiring to hear that You don't fuss about
with Eqs and freqs and plug ins etc.

Great stuff, my friend.

I haven't heard from Winwood in a while.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Facemask93

Definitely has a traffic feel , really nice Tim

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."