Just a musical sketch ... by steelguitar

Started by steelguitar, June 13, 2013, 01:20:06 PM

Blooby

Really lovely.  I really like the chord change that happens for the first time at around :19.

Blooby

Ella

Yes! Beautiful song and I like that live-sound.

SwanSong

Wonderful guitar wk nice song. very atmospheric
congrats loved it NEIL !

steelguitar

Thanks for your comments!
I work on it and I will keep it simpke as said Daniel
Cheers
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Jean-Sebastien this is beautiful. If I get time, and I can't promise I will, add some lyrics. With or without I love it........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

steelguitar

Quote from: Willie Wendon on June 17, 2013, 02:11:05 PMJean-Sebastien this is beautiful. If I get time, and I can't promise I will, add some lyrics. With or without I love it........Willie
Thank you very much!
I said to some songcrafters members that I will do my musical thing on some songs, but I failed to make real my promises. So, I understand you very much, more than you can imagine...
It would be cool to have some lyrics... but anyway, thank you for your offer even if you have no time to do that ;-)
Jean-Sébastien

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Greeny

Wow... you play so beautifully. There's so much emotion and skill in here. Really enjoyed it!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hi SteelG.  Just wondering if anything came of this tune with lyrics? It's a great sketch.  Lots to work with.  Very cool theme.  Appropriately named.  Great work!
recorder
Zoom HD8