Roll on... (Come Together) - WORKING PROGRESS DEMO

Started by Daniel Storey, June 08, 2013, 04:53:58 PM

Hilary

It's a great song Daniel but I thought the ending was a bit long and a bit self indulgent (soz) but if that's how you want it honey then go for it what do I know! xx
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Bluesberry

I think this is a trip and a half.......I really dig it.....in my flu induced state here the ending is really zoning me out.......good.........its like a whole world is contained in this song.  There is a nice rolling grove about the whole thing that pulls me along into this song.  I love it when the bass comes in.......very cool song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Daniel Storey

yes, great ear kenny mac... or did you pan it full right... sounds very odd as there is only a distorted filtered vox and the organ drone that side... I will re-do this on... but really wanted to try something unusual... I think if i refine the ideas i have this could be a really cool track... maybe some violins would work, something i need to look into on several tracks actually, just i have no way of programming them

Thanks for your support anyways guys... please check out my facebook page and spread the word if you think the music i am making has any credibility. I'd love to make this my living... i will not stop working at it either... means a lot to get nice comments from fellow musicians... Good vibe x
recorder
Boss BR-80

You can find me on facebook if you like my sounds = Danielstoreymusic

"There is a tale to be told about the outside world."