Let The Light Fall

Started by Daniel Storey, June 05, 2013, 07:02:36 AM

Tangled Wires

I remember listening to some of your first songs on here, and wondering if you would come up with a big production at some point.

This is the bollocks, a real roller coaster of a song that ebbs and flows like a good'un, and love the dynamics you have created with the arrangement, particularly the way it builds up in the middle with the guitar solo and then drops back to the acoustic led verse.

Those bass lines sounds killer, really melodic and like how you mix up the low and high notes throughout.

Some serious work went into this, and you have been rewarded by a pretty stunning outcome here.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Daniel Storey

Aw thanks Tangled, yeah i came out of a 5 year hiatus and needed a bit of time to find my direction... I have it now and things are staring to really flow... I mean what I am hearing, I am able to play it on most instruments now, to a standard enough so as I can hand  it over to a skilled player and they will get the vibe i'm on... exciting times, cos I have 9 of these done now on my PC player list... and another 19 to do...  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

You can find me on facebook if you like my sounds = Danielstoreymusic

"There is a tale to be told about the outside world."