Please 'DISLIKE'!!!!

Started by Super 8, June 01, 2013, 08:17:01 PM

Super 8

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This is, err, a bit different from my usual style let's say ...

Hilary

Oh I think it's begging for a rap in there - cool though . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jarle

I'm afraid to say it, but I like it.(That's what I mean).  :D
Even though english is not my native language I can relate to the lyrics. We have the same empty words and frases in norwegian.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Quote from: Jarle on June 02, 2013, 03:06:23 AMI'm afraid to say it, but I like it.(That's what I mean).  :D

Yes i agree with the no disagreeance unless you really look like Spock playing an organ. Then i dislike.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Kenny B

Sorry man ... but I like it too .. ;D .. Damn good tune ... very well written, performed and produced ... NICE!!!

Kb   
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Spock my brother, this is so very dude & like real in a like non real kinda way. When you like go from the like part to the "just say what you mean" is perfectly, like beaudaceous!
Like On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Super 8

Like, thanks for all the comments like.  I'm like .... well you know. Thanks folks!   

Rata-tat-tat

So... I like... logged out... then I saw this... then I like listened to it... Like, I wasn't expecting this... AT ALL... it was like a SHITELOAD of awesomeness poured through my cans... then I like logged back in... and tried to express how much I love this tune... Know what I mean?

AWESOME!!!!

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

Like... awesome, dude!

I share your sentiment, and this is a great piece of 'proper' songwriting. Excellent production and arrangement too.

Facemask93

It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want. i like

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper