Angel by Rata tat tat... needs a lead

Started by Rata-tat-tat, May 31, 2013, 05:01:29 PM

galestermusic

Awesome absolutely awesome song! This is driving music and radio ready. I might try on this as well if that's ok. Love the lyrics too! Great stuff Rat :)

Rata-tat-tat

Yes LestG... that would be very cool... multiple takes on leads and such... I have no reservations on who joins in or what happens to this tune... anyone is free to add anything they want. Don't hesitate to post.... I owe, I owe... it's off  to work I go!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Nelson

My Oh My

This is a real smoker.

The bass, the drums, man everything sits jut perfectly.

Diggin dem Vocals , man.  :r2 :r2 :r2
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

chunk

Gnasty

This is your best song!!! Freaking love it buddy!! Wish i had time to do something but honestly, it doesn`t need much more. Maybe some lead and thicken the heavy guitars but i love it as is. Great song!!

You rock, roll, and rule!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Gnasty

Yes yes yes!! I love it over and over and over!! It`s focking collossal brilliant!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tangled Wires

Brilliant song, that gentle opening sets the scene perfectly for when the heavy stuff kicks in and love how you combine the heavy distorted power chords with the clean chiming guitar, they compliment each other perfectly.

The vocal is top notch, really like the harmonies that you bring in from time to time.

Pretty damn cool tune as it is, but I think a big solo after the final vocal, taking it to the end, would top it off for me.

This song gets addictive after 2-3 listens.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Been listening to this one all day. Very catchy tune. Love the rock-n-roll vocal style.

Reminds me a lot of "Circus of Power" (one of my all-time favourite hard rock bands).

Great work Rat! Can't wait to hear it with a nice meaty lead in there.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Greeny

Tasty, tasty, tasty! Love it as it as, but will be interesting to see where some juicy lead takes it. Brilliant work my friend.