recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chrisnickey64

Guys.......thank you sooooo much! this was written by the writing team of Matt Quirk /Alan Silver two former bandmates and certified beatles/Monkees freaks. i tried to produce this song along that line. i purposely did that wilbury-esque slide because i thought that's what a modern beatles song would have. i played everything except drums and shared the vox w/ our old drummer Matt . i don't remember if i played bass or not ...the rough tracks are a few years old.  i agree w/ bluesberry that the old mix was totally weak ...i re-did some guitars and got busy w/ that parametric 4 band eq on every trak ...from drums to vocals and now i think it's pretty great(drums are still a little light but...) so guys again thank you all for listening to my songs ...i'm constantly in awe of all the talent here ,it's all too cool this place rocks ! 9{} 9{} 9{} 9{}
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

Puddleglum

Well written pop song, very sixties ish.

SwanSong

HI Chris... superb song. harmonies and all. this is what
hits are made of. i wish u the best with forthcoming cd.
congrats great job neil

chunk

The vocal harmonies remind of Teenage Fanclub ( which is a good thing ). Nice guitar sound. The only thing is, the timing seems a wee bit out. But that could be me. I'm a bit drunk.

Oldrottenhead

the bmx bandits meet spirit,   a great cocktail. fmgwabp braw
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Classic pop song, written, played and produced so well. Love it...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Well written pop song - very fresh! Loved the production, too - it has a nice 60's vibe! Like it!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

chrisnickey64

i used a little tremelo guitar maybe that's what you're hearing .....i'll have to give it another listen ...i never noticed the timing being out...i'm a total perfectionest w/ this junk .....DRAT now i have to go back and obsessivly analize this tune ..... :-\ :-[ :( >:( ;)
recorder
Korg D1600mkII
www.goodtimeshow.com

chunk

On listening again, it was definitely me. I was very very drunk.