Black coffee with video(kenny mac and Jean-Sébastien)

Started by kenny mac, May 26, 2013, 07:23:50 PM

kenny mac

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

kenny mac

My collaboration with Jean-Sébastien deserved more so I asked him to send me a recording of him playing and I took it from there so it could reach a wider audience.
I think I was trying to achieve the feeling we were in the same room playing and it worked out ok ;D
To me it's a way of cataloging a moment on songcrafters on a more personal level that I can look back on ;D .

steelguitar

You did an excellent job with the video, the effects and the rest!!!

For me, you succeed to give the feeling we are playing in the same room...

A great collaboration my friend : I love the great arrangement, the lyrics and the solo!

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

bruno

Excellent collab, these collabs are the best thing about songcrafters.
This track reminds me very much of Dire Straits, not just for the guitar sound, but the overall pace and delivery of the song. Great tune, great delivery.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

Really cool to finally put a face to the names!

Excellent performance as well as a really cool video.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jarle

Great video. The song is really good, the feeling of you two being in the same room comes through.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Great work guys! The acoustic, the electric, and vocal are all excellent performances. It was cool to see y'all in action!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

vincent

woo hoo! I like this..good job to you both, if thats a les paul, I really want one...lol

Gritter

good song, well played very Dire Straity but I also get a Daniel Lanois vibe. Very cool.