Sex Dinosaur by Sex Dinosaur - Paul and Bruno

Started by bruno, May 25, 2013, 10:49:20 AM

bruno

Track 185 - Sex Dinosaur
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another Paul track - in our mad panic to get ready for this gig (figured that recording was the best way for me to learn them). Have added some extra bits and bobs in this - but the core of this track is what we are going to do live, using a Shruthi, Korg Microsampler and guitar. I can't play violin and guitar at the same time - but these tracks are pretty close to live. Hope you like :-)

NB the key change in the middle is a mistake :-)

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Now that's some rocking guitar you got going on. This is going to be a great show. You better post some videos brother!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

Thanks Bro - will see if we can get some Video up - that would be quite fun :-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Tangled Wires

Wicked song, given this a few spins already.

Loving the groove you create with that synth bass line...kind of sounded familiar but might have something to do with the fact that it had me hooked straight away!

The variation in the guitar work is outstanding throughout, really keeps your attention and sits perfectly alongside the fine vocal too.

Keep picking out different parts on each listen, and it really does demand a few listens at least to fully appreciate it.

Good luck with doing this live, should go down a storm!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Damn what a crazy song. The guitar is really awesome Bruno. Cool vibe! Yeah i want to see it live!!!

Put up a VID!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Jarle

Quote from: Gnasty on May 26, 2013, 04:49:47 PMDamn what a crazy song. The guitar is really awesome Bruno. Cool vibe! Yeah i want to see it live!!!

Put up a VID!!!

Nothing more to say.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Loved the funky feel!! Stunning job, guys!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

I've seen Sex Dinosaur live (smug smile) and they do indeed sound as good as this. Break a leg Bruno (and Paul), you'll knock their socks off.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

thetworegs

They're not gonna know whats hit them....lucky you Haylie....any gigs up North?

If Life is a dream then use your imagination