Original song:

Started by Super 8, May 19, 2013, 04:10:27 PM

Super 8

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

New-ish song from me ...

Oldrottenhead

sounds like you are getting to grips with your new br, bloody brilliant. and where huv you been hiding? bloody magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Super 8

Cheers ORH!  As to where I've been hiding? Been baking bread for the last God knows how long .....  it's good to be back man!

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Hook

I really like bread and I like this alot too! Sounds great, it's got a cool, driving pulse and so much going on but so perfectly complimenting. Well done sir, quite a professional sound!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Redler

Wow!! Melodic and catchy folk rock song! Stunning job!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jarle

Fantastic song and great production. I love the way instruments come and go, builds it up and take it down. I really hope you have some more songs up your sleeve.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Love it. Gorgeous, sumptuous songwriting, and that production is grade-A perfection. Love the way it rises in intensity then slips back into sweeteness. I have no idea how you're playing with those time signatures - brilliant!

kenny mac

Wowwww ,this is a bit of alright  eh?
Right up my street,I'm looking forward to your work coming out.
Forget the bread ,start getting a few songs in the oven cause I'm looking for more creations like this.
                                                                                                 Kenny

andy casson

Fab song! Oh yes! I really enjoyed this, loved the arrangement, the groove, great voice...fantastic! Downloaded for further musings

andy