Saari (voicefest, vocals by Päivi, lyrics and composition by Kari (Redler)

Started by Ella, May 19, 2013, 02:38:08 PM

Ella

Kiitos! Thank You all! Nice to be here. I think that you have great croup here. Creative musical and positive people!
Kari make´s beautiful songs I´m happy to sing. Many times songs are telling about that island he loves. Like this one. It tell´s about lonely rocks, different seasons and about feelings in a middle of nature.

Päivi

Geir

WOW

This is really something. Wonderful music, performed with such a wonderful voice.

Excellent !

I'm a fan!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

Such a perfect vocal performance,Im looking forward to more of your music,welcome aboard th good ship songcrafter ;D

steelguitar

An excellent first post
great vocals, you did a fabulous job, I love it!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Gritter

Love this...it's quite remarkable! Such a pleasure to hear your lovely voices on this track Ella...a huge first post. Amazing song Kari. You two make an incredible team.

Farrell Jackson

Excellent vocal work Päivi  and great songwriting Kari! All the voices fit so well together which is not an easy thing to do. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Gnasty

Glad you joined and with an explosion! This is quite amazing! I always enjoy you and Kari`s creations  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Nelson

Stunning.

A perfect mix of wonderful vocals.

You 2 make a creatively dynamic duo and I look forward to hearing more of your collabs.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper