Main Menu

Television

Started by TomH86, February 19, 2009, 09:13:05 AM

TomH86

Telvision
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is an old piece. Its was one of the first original pieces I wrote..Sometime at the beginning of 2008..Early January I think..I remeber at the time being obsessed with Nick Drake...Also, I wanted to make these collages of sound...I was trying to be experimental..haha..Anyway..I cant believe this was one of the first pieces I wrote...

mr2kewl

i'm only 30 seconds into this song and i can tell it's going to be cool all the way to the end. love the background sounds. it has a very pat metheny ethereal feel to it.

again... in my opinion, pushing the musical envelope is how we move ourselves into the future.

as evidenced by how this song got me all deep in thought...
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

The Reverend 48

I love this site...I would never thought about using "noise" as an instrument...shows how limited I am..... Brilliant Lets hear more! 8)

Ferryman_1957

Very nice indeed - and no clicks at start and stop! That's almost hi-fi for you Tom  :) Oldie buyt goodie - I listened to some of this on your site and it works well.

Cheers,

Nigel

lg

Now this piece is Artistic!, not just music, it
is different... A true work of art.
Cool, like an acid trip...
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Greeny

You're tapping a rich vein of creativity here... Nike Drake guitar patterns married with Pink Floyd experiments in sound. It's excellent stuff - and thought provoking. Makes me want to do a live recording in a shopping centre or the underground to get all the natural ambience going on  :)

guitarron

Quote from: lg on February 19, 2009, 09:57:16 PMNow this piece is Artistic!, not just music, it
is different... A true work of art.
Cool, like an acid trip...
LG

cool stuff

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Just bloody brilliant.

You have some amazing ideas. keep them coming. I'm putting this on my Pie Pod if you don't mind
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

mr2kewl

i just had to revisit this post and comment one more time on your song. i have it on repeat when i listen to it and each time by i discover something new. a phrase, a sound. your song is very soothing.

just had to say that, again...

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

This song is evidence of your originality and creativity.  You have a talent that will continue to grow with each song you write for sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand