My End If Yuk... A really trippy songcrafter original by Rata Tat Tat

Started by Rata-tat-tat, April 28, 2013, 04:28:43 PM

Rata-tat-tat

My End If Yuk
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok... I took Hooks advice... This is what happened... LOL!!!

You can blame him... title and all!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Forgot to mention 100% done with KAOSS!!! Plus a few Engineering tricks...
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

Rock On! Totally awesome brother, I do try not to give advise but will happily take credit for this tasty morsel! It might just end up on my mbr this week!
Rock On brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

galestermusic

Found myself moving my mouth to that intro lol I've been messing around with stuff like this....I dunno :)

great product Rat!

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chunk

I like it. Reminds me of the brilliant Aphex Twin. Have you thought of adding some more Dubstep type beats ?

Nelson

Now that was cool, Bro.

Experimentation can be exhausting but how much fun did you have?

I keep saying I'm going to do a dance type tune, sort of like this but it sounds scary.

Keep pushin and move into new space.

Next I want to hear you make one of these and then play your drums over it.

Possibilities are as they say... Endless.

Cool track indded

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

bruno

Tried to comment earlier and got a database error. I think I'd entered the twilight zone.
Cool sounds Tod, in the worlds of Raga FM as I was listening on the M25 around London yesterday (in your best west indie's accent) - "If it's nice, play it twice" .... and they did  ;D ;D ;D

Great fun with the KO. Great stuff.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Rata-tat-tat

Hey all thanks for the kindness...

Quote from: chunk on April 29, 2013, 07:28:28 AMI like it. Reminds me of the brilliant Aphex Twin. Have you thought of adding some more Dubstep type beats ?

The KOASSILATOR is pretty limited as far as stock sounds... I could probably try to make a dubstep sample with it, but I've never tried to go for any particular sound... I just let the KAOSS do what the KAOSS does... create KAOSS!!! I'll have to study some Dubstep and see if I can come up with something...

This particular track was built with samples that I created with a sound in mind... I used Ardour for the DAW lined my KAOSS straight into my computer which makes it really easy to layer multiple tracks... I used some reverse effects on this track which resulted in some really cool sounds. I'm purdy happy with this little tool.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Redler

Real cool!! I found Aphex Twin vibe, too!! Very creative stuff!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR