Need your help with DI guitar samples

Started by gorgorsan, April 23, 2013, 10:21:14 AM

gorgorsan

Hi, guys. I am constucting my own very simple DI guitar sample library. It will be used only for the first stage of song creation because I have problems with my left hand and can't play guitar as frequently as I would like. I am now in big pain and have to rest for awhile and to complete it I am only short of sus2 and major 6th dyads although minor 2nd would be nice to have too for some ultimate dissonances. Anyway, is someone willing to finish this missing samples for me? Of course not for free, just let me know how much you want. Basically what I need is 4 takes per note/fret (chromatically sampled) for each dyad (4 because of variation and not for different dynamics so all strummed with normal force and all downpicked) recorded in span of 2 octaves or few frets less, starting at the lowest possible position (if guitar is tuned in D# standard, as is mine). Just need the samples of bridge pickup position. My guitar is Schecter Blackjack C-1 with Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in bridge and TonePros locking bridge with strings thru body. It would be nice if my saviour would have a guitar that is as close in specs as possible but fine if not.

Thanks!