I Can See Clearly Now - Reggae'd Up! UP AGAIN :)

Started by 7thson, April 22, 2013, 10:20:21 PM

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

fenderbender

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
like it Haylie
========================

Great post
-great beat -great vocals 7th 8)
the bass sure makes the tune sit well
congrats

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

BillW

Well done 7thson. This is one of my all-time favorites too. Would love to try covering it. You don't get any more positive than this!
"The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds." 
~ Dalai Lama

Pete C

:r2 Rub-a-dub stylee!  Just had a second listen with headphones on this time. Really good! Like the 2 vocals and everything else! Nice one !
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

7thson

Thanks everyone for your great encouragments and Especially a big thanks to Haylie for getting me to redo it and showing me how to get it on the Jamaicefest playlist  :r2!   ;D

This really helped me to see a lot more potential in my BR-800 because I spent a total of about 4 hours on this and that's with never even playing it before.  This machine makes quality recording so easy for me.  I'm really looking forward to trying some more complex compositions (even more reggae if I can figure it out.)

Thanks again Guys (and Gals)!

Boss BR-800

Blooby

I love this treatment!  With permission, I want to steal this arrangement and stick it in the live act (but maybe with lewd puppetry for no apparent reason).

Blooby

Gnasty

:r2 :r2 :r2 :r2 :r2 :r2 I LOVE IT!! :r2 :r2 :r2 :r2 :r2 :r2
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

7thson

Quote from: Blooby on April 24, 2013, 05:10:41 PMI love this treatment!  With permission, I want to steal this arrangement and stick it in the live act (but maybe with lewd puppetry for no apparent reason).

Blooby

Hey, you're welcome to use my arrangement (minus the lewd puppetry - lol!)  I take that as a high compliment.

Boss BR-800

Geir

Excellent cover !!

You sure produce some nice music on your BR !!!

Loved the pinched harmonics on your guitar.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........